Tuesday 13 July 2010

An everyday FOTD.

Hi guys,
Just a quick post to hello :), iv been lacking on the blog post front lately, I would have posted a Mac haul but I felt mine would have been the same as just about everyone else's.


Products I used,
A mix of Mac Pink Rebel Lustre Drops and moisturiser to prime
Mac Cover up Conceler
Bare Minerals Powder Foundation
Mac Stereo Rose MSF
Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
Stila Kitten all over the lid
Mac Patina (new fav eyeshadow!) in the crease and outer third
Tiny bit of Mac Mulch in the outer corner
Benefit Eyebright
L'oreal Voluminous mascara
A Mix of Mac All Styled up and YSL Rouge Volupte No.7 Lipstick
I used the Babyliss Conical Wand to curl my hair, review (hopefully!) to follow!



Whats your favourite Mac eyeshadow?

Jess

x

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! :) My favorite MAC shadow would probably be Era. It's overlooked quite often, but it's a nice neutral for the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Orb and Haux
    If you have a chance please check out my new beauty blog. Once I hit 50 subscribers I will be having a M.A.C giveaway.
    Thanks!

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @wendy thanks for the recomendation never heard of Era before, will be checking it out x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails