Saturday 30 January 2010

Haul #1

Hi Guys,

I went shopping today in my local town, and bought a few things there not really make up related but im going to post it any way.

heres what i got,

This is what I was most exited about its the Lush Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes box it contains Big Shampoo (45g), 1 Vitamin C toner tab, Fresh Face mask ( I got BB Seaweed), Moisturiser sample ( I have imperials), Mini Sugar Scrub, Mini Each Peach massage bar, Lemony Flutter sample, Pied de Pepper sample, Handy Gururu sample and not forgetting the all important free Moustache :). I got all this for £12.50 + I used a 10% voucher from a gift box so it only cost me a grand total of £11.25, Bargin!

Next,


I popped into Sallys to pick up some bobby pins and while I was in there I thought I would pick up some Ion Appliance Cleansing Wipes.



When ever im in W H Smith I always read, but never buy Nylon mag, well today was different I bought it! As well as Vogue. Although its expensive (£4.25 ouch!) I love looking at the outfits created and gaining inspiration.


Finally I always love to take advantage of those Bargin DVD Bins and I got 'The Holiday' for only £3.99, this is definatly one of my top movies, I LOVE IT!

So thats all I bought today, thanks for reading :).

Love

Jess.X



3 comments:

  1. Oh I bought the same Lush goody box yesterday online! Is it any good?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess i think its great value, the main reason i bought it was to try big shampoo and the face mask, everything else is just an added bonus!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I couldn't resist the good value either :)
    I adore Lush!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails