Wednesday 27 January 2010

Take a peek at my makeup bag.

I know this is ment to be a tag but im just going to do this any way :) I love these 'whats in my ...' its so interesting to see what people carry around with them on an everyday basis.




I think my makeup bag has seen better days but im holding out till the Mac Libertys collection to get one of the makeup bags, this is going of the subject a bit but does anybody else feel that the collections have been a bit blah lately, anyways :) heres whats in it:


Starting with face products,


Loreal Touche Magique Concealer this is so light so i have to set it with a bronzer.


Loreal Glam Bronze in Blonde Harmony


Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in 14 Soft Pink


Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Apricot Beige 05





Boots Eyelash Curlers



MAC Zoom Lash Sample



Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara



Max Factor Kohl Pencil in black



And finaly the lip products:)

Bourjois La Creme des Levres in rose doux 03

MAC Lipglass in Queen Bee

MAC Dazzleglass Creme in My Favourite Pink

Revlon Matte in Pink Pout

Barry M Lip Paint in Marshmellow 101

A Zara Lipstick

Natural Collection Moisture Shine in Apple Blossom

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup

Carmex

Nivea Caregloss and Shine I only really use this as a clear gloss

So thats every thing thats in my makeup bag, I have so many lip products :/ oh well :), Enjoy!

Jess.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails