Thursday 28 January 2010

My Favourite Nail Polish

Hi guys,

Iv been lacking in ideas for posts lately, so I thought I would do one of my favourites. A day never goes by when I'm not wearing nail polish I know your meant to let your nails breath but I hate the look of my nails without polish and these are the ones that I find my self reaching for the most.
My very sophisticated storage system a nails inc box I was given a couple of Christmases ago.

The first picture would of been a bottle of Rimmel Black Nail Polish, but I've lost it :(. This is my go to nail polish I think I probably wear it to much, but I find that it goes with everything and can be worn all year round.


Mac Nail polish in Cool Reserve ( sorry but its an LE)


Other than Black this is my go to colour, it is so versatile. Another plus is that I got so many compliments about, I didn't think people noticed that much. Its a gorgeous dirty pale lavender and is a cream finish.


Next is a colour I usually wear in the summer,


Revlon 093 Tropical Temptation it is a coral cream formula with no shimmer. It goes on smoothly and only needs one coat.

A 'Classic' red, Rimmel I love Lasting Finish 030 Double Decker Red, is just that. It is a cream finish (just realised there all cream finish :)), I only need one coat and it lasts a long time (hence the name) even without a topcoat. Another feature is the short brush which also easy control.


This is a definate fall/winter colour its Nails inc polish in Chester sq. Its a deep red/ marron/ rust colour with a hint of pink it is such a unique colour. Unlike all the others this is a more sheer colour but its very buildable.



Last but not least my favourite top coat, RapiDry Top Coat by OPI, I actually dont own any opi apart from this one but I will be buying some soon. I think the reason why i love this so much is its consistancy, it has a thick gel like texture which makes it easy to apply a nice even coat, drys quickly and makes nail polish chip free for a long time. This is only a mini bottle (3.75 ml) but i will be buying a full size when this is finished.



What are your favourite nail polishes?

Love

Jess.x

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails