Wednesday 3 February 2010

My Everyday Makeup

Hi,
This is going to probably be a boring post, but im going to do it anyways:)
This is the makeup I wear most days when im going to school, so it looks quite plain and simple. If im going out or its the weekend ill dress it up with eyeshadow.

First I apply a moisturiser, I use Neutrogena visibly clear oil-free moisturiser, and let it sink in. Then I use a medium coverage foundation, my favourite is Dior Forever. Before I put on my powder, I use my concealer (Loreal Touche Magique), my brow kit (Urban Decay Brow Box) and set them with a clear mascara (Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara), then apply Carmex lipbalm and finaly if im using a cream blush (Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in 14 soft pink) I apply it using a MAC 187.

I then set all of that with my powder (DiorSkin Nude) using a MAC 181. I contor with my Loreal Glam Bronze in Blonde Harmony using a jelly pong pong brush.
I apply my eyeliner (Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero) to my water line, curl my lashes and then apply a couple of coats of Max Factor False Lash Effect in black.
And then to finish apply some lipstick and/or Lipgloss.

Sorry its so long and if you'v made it to the end you deserve a reward!



Love Jess.x

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you on my blog :) thisiscaz.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favourite mascara ever - it's so so good! Really like you're blog gorgeous, would mean a lot if you could check out mine! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails