Friday 12 February 2010

Swapping is Fun! / Review: Stila eye kajal in Topaz

Hi guys,
So I have been a member of Makeupalley for awhile and I used to send emails but only a few replied (that really annoys me). And I finally got around to posting a few items for swaps, about a week ago, and within a few hours someone contacted me asking if they would like to swap. And I said yes! I swapped a Limited edition Mac Lipstick for a Stila eye kajal in Topaz.

*My extras, a perfume sample and a purple German drugstore eyeliner*
Topaz has a nice creamy consistency and glides on smoothly, it reminds me of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. The colour is a peachy/ nude colour, it is designed to be applied on the waterline and make the eyes appear brighter and less harsh than a white eyeliner.

* Left eye has Topaz on the waterline, right eye has nothing*

* Stila eye kajal in Topaz swatch*

Would I recommend Stila eye kajals? Yes, I cant wait to try more!
Would I recommend Makeupalley? Yes, its so much fun, a great way to try products (and I'm still on the look out for Mac Colour Crafted Lipstick!).
Love
Jess.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails